All Risas Dental offices are open. Walk-ins are welcome but times vary, please call 888-321-0027 to find out your doctor's walk-in hours.
The health and safety of our staff and patients is our priority. Below are the additional protocols we have implemented at each of our offices. We are continuing to follow along with the recommendations of the CDC and ADA.
- Every Risas staff member is wearing PPE. All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering while in the office.
- All non-patients should wait in the car during the appointment.
- Patients will get their temperatures checked before being seen.
- All patients will have their own private exam rooms.
Our teammates are pre-screening all patients for a second time once they arrive. This gives us the opportunity to learn more about the patient’s current health condition.
- All patients are to practice social distancing and stay 6ft part. Only one person is allowed in the bathroom at a time.
All patients are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds before being seen. Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself from getting sick.
Our teammates are disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces in the office, including but not limited to, door handles, chairs, pens, credit card machines, appliances, etc. We are following the practices recommended by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
Help Us Keep Max Capacity at Hospitals and Urgent Cares
We’re working hard and serving our community by staying open for all treatment. Staying open helps us alleviate the influx of dental emergencies at hospitals to help preserve max capacity for COVID-19 and other emergencies.
- Every 14 seconds someone visits a hospital emergency room for dental conditions in the US
- Dental disorders rank in top 3 avoidable emergency visits
- A dental emergency is the #2 reason 20-39-year-old adults go to emergency rooms
- Most ERs are not equipped to provide definitive dental care
- It is estimated that up to 1.65 million dental ER visits can be diverted to out of hospital settings annually