SAFETY ON LABOR DAY
Risas will take all reasonable precautions on Labor Day to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Risas and its doctors and teammates are trained in following protocols published by local and national health officials. In order to facilitate a safe event, the following will be strictly followed:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not participate in this event.
- Be respectful of other participants regarding COVID-19 precautions.
- If a patient with an appointment has any COVID-19 symptoms by the time of the appointment, the patient will be rescheduled to receive free treatment on a later day.
- Risas reserves the right to modify or change its policies to ensure the safety of patients, doctors, or teammates.
- Any modifications to the plans for the Labor of Love event may be made with or without notice to all teammates, patients, or participants.