Risas Dental endeavors to provide the highest quality dental services to our communities. Each year on Labor Day, Risas doctors, teammates, staff, and family provide limited free dental care and we proudly call this day “Labor of Love”. Since 2011, Labor of Love was created as a way for us to give back to the communities that have supported us. On Labor Day, September 5th, 2022 from 8 am to 12 pm we will be providing free dental on a first-come, first-served basis to patients who line up at each of our Risas offices. See limitations on dental treatment listed below.
Risas will attempt to accommodate as many patients as possible but reserves the right to limit the number of available appointments or to refuse service to anyone. In no way does Risas guarantee that any patient will be seen by a dentist and provided free services. Patients may be refused limited service due to security concerns, limited availability, the complexity of the dental work needed, overall healthcare risks associated with any dental procedure, scheduling needs, resources, time limitations, and other reasons.
- Patients will be received on a first-come, first served basis.
- Patients will line up outside each Risas office and wait until they are registered by a teammate, who will let them know the time of their appointment.
- Risas reserves the right to use any criteria it determines in its sole and complete discretion in selecting the patients eligible for free dental services.
- Risas asks all patients to recognize the limitations Risas has based on time and resources. Each patient has unique dental issues and may be ineligible for limited services.
- By participating in Labor of Love, waiting in line, or receiving limited dental services you give Risas Dental permission to use any pictures, film, or recordings you may appear on, for any and all marketing purposes.
Limitations on Dental Procedures
- If selected for free dental treatment, patients will be allowed to pick 1(one) out of 4(four) dental treatment options.
- Only the following dental treatment options will be provided during Risas Dental and Braces’ Labor of Love – Free Dental Day: Basic Cleaning, one Simple Filling, one Simple Extraction, or Exam & X-ray.
- Risas may, at its sole discretion giveaway orthodontic services on Labor Day.
Risas will not provide any treatment beyond these specific limitations. Risas cannot comprehend each and every dental situation for every patient and reserves the right to refer out for treatment or to deny treatment even if the patient is eligible for any of the free services.
- Patients who fail to show up for their appointment will forfeit the right to any free dental services provided by Risas. All patients acknowledge the necessity to provide as much free treatment to as many patients as possible and recognize that a missed or late appointment will limit the time available for other patients.
Not every Risas location will be participating in the Labor of Love event. Risas will reserve the right to postpone or cancel any location’s participation in the Labor of Love event. Risas will take every effort to make the public aware of any changes to the Labor of Love event. Risas is gifting free services and can rescind the giving of free services at any time with or without notice.
- Risas Dental and Braces reserves the right to cancel Labor of Love – Free Dental Day at any time. This can refer to individual offices or Labor of Love over all.
- Risas asks all participants to be respectful to other participants and to all Risa's doctors, teammates, and staff.
View Promotion Details